Happy New Year to all our friends, listeners, supporters and guests! On this show, the last one of 2013, Mike Bond joined Lori to give an update on the status of wolves in North America. Mike has written widely on a variety and environmental and animal issues, and is a bestselling novelist, international energy expert, […]
Animals Today – December 29, 2013 – Wolves are in crisis! Can they be saved? Mike Bond provides history and analysis.
Animals Today October 27, 2013: Animals Today – October 27, 2013: Bird Conservation in the Americas with Steve Holmer from American Bird Conservancy. Plus helping injured birds
On this show, Peter interviewed Steve Holmer to get updated on issues facing birds in the wild throughout the Americas. Steve is Senior Policy Advisor and Director of the Bird Conservation Alliance, American Bird Conservancy. They discussed which species are threatened, which birds are doing well, and what the important dangers to birds are. Recent research […]
On this show, Lori welcomed the Executive Director of the Orangutan Land Trust, Michele Diselets. Orangutans are under serious threat due to habitat destruction from logging and palm oil production, as well as the pet trade. Listen in to learn about these great apes, Michele’s oustanding work with Orangutan Land Trust, and how you can […]
Listen to the show here. Also make sure to visit Cambodia Wildlife Sanctuary – this is also covered in the show and is yet another incredible project led by Mr. Casselman. And here is David’s profile from his law firm website.
On today’s show, Lori spoke to Adam Roberts with the Global Federation of Animal Sanctuaries. They discussed what constitutes an animal sanctuary and the benefits of accreditation. Adam was a great guest who is a true advocate for animals. Then Charlie Crosby from Noah’s Wish came on, and discussed how they respond during emergencies and […]
On today’s show, we had a woman who refers to herself as the Penguin Lady, and a man who calls himself the Snake Man. First, we spoke with Dyan DeNapoli for 2 segments, about her book, The Great Penguin Rescue. It is a first hand account of the largest rescue of wild animals ever, which […]
On today’s show, we feature the documentary film, Buck. Both its star, Buck Brannaman and the creator and director, Cindy Meehl, provide their perspectives on the making of and the reaction to this Sundance award winning film. Plus we talk about horses and people. Here is the film’s site. This duo rarely does interview together […]
Animals Today – May 22, 2011. Protecting Tortoises with Susan Tellem, American Tortoise Rescue; Helping birds with David Threan
Animals Today show of May 22, 2011 with Susan Tellem from American Tortoise Rescue, and Dave Thraen from All Wildlife Rescue and Education, inc.
- Animals Today – Sunday February 23, 2014 Shark attack survivors promoting shark conservation February 25, 2014
- Animals Today – May 18, 2014. Federal government sued over wind farm regulations. Repopulating wild bison herds: A good idea? May 21, 2014
- Animals Today October 12, 2014 – Did that dog really need to be shot? Improving management of dog encounters by police. A model program to help pay for emergency Vet care for needy families. October 22, 2014
- Animals Today – February 9, 2014: Merritt Clifton, Editor, Animal People discusses statistics and trends of companion animal overpopulation, euthanasia, and dog and cat adoption rates February 14, 2014
- Animals Today June 15, 2014 Center for Biological Diversity takes aim at Wildlife Services. Injuries at zoos and the law. June 22, 2014
- Animals Today – December 28, 2014. The joys of living with pet rabbits. Healthy eating for cats December 30, 2014
- Animals Today- December 21, 2014. Compassionate conservation. Greater legal rights for nonhuman species. Hormone replacement therapy can harm dogs and cats. December 22, 2014
- Animals Today – October 26, 2014 – Misuse and overuse of antibiotics in agriculture – how our health is at risk. Protecting dogs from Parvo. Pit Bull awareness month and news. December 13, 2014
- Animals Today November 30, 2014. The truth about turkeys. Holiday animal safety. Cool new species found. December 8, 2014
- Animals Today, December 7, 2014 – Animal Assisted Therapy: Separating fact from fiction. Do owners of emotional support animals abuse the rest of us? December 8, 2014
- FACE Foundation on Animals Today Radio! | FACE Foundation: […] HERE to listen to the interview with Bro...
- beth: Your interview with Tim Ream was very informative....
- Mark Duchamp: Thank you for the opportunity given me to defend w...
- Roberta: Enjoyed this interview very much and wanted to tha...
- Micki Glenn: Good to know. I'm still a diver, and may start ca...
Follow @animalstodaylk on Twitter
- 2010 Show Archive
- 2011 Show Archive
- 2013 show archive
- 2014 Show Archive
- Aniamal Cruelty
- Animal advocacy
- Animal behavior/ ethology
- Animal Cruelty
- Animal Ethics
- Animal fighting
- Animal intelligence
- Animal Rescue
- Animal Sanctuary
- Animal Shelter
- Animals Rights
- Companion animals
- Exotic animals
- Farmed animals
- Featured Books
- For Children
- General Information
- Healthy eating
- Humane education
- Medical research
- Morality of Animals
- Natural Disasters
- Pet Products
- Plant based diet
- Rodent control
- Service animals
- Top stories
- Veterinary topics
- Wild animals
- Wildlife rehabilitation